Kid Across The Street Kid Across The Street

I feel like the only thing missing is like some sort of break or change of pace in... the pacing. It was so commonly your voice and in the same tone it needed like a joke or two that required silence or something totally different (the wonka joke was the closest you got but I got the joke already and you just kept going with it lol).

Scared Turtle Scared Turtle

Dude I love this! It was such adorable animation! Why does this have such low votes?!

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

Absolutely Brilliant

This is has easily become my favorite flash. You're one of the only artist I've seen who actually seemed to like using silence and buildup in your movie. Plus the animation was simple yet REALLY effective and I liked the touch of changing the aspect ratio to a more claustrophobic look inside the house. I also liked how much this seems inspired by the Shining lol. Seriously this was amazing, and I would love to see more animations with such a cinematic sensibility to them to make you forget your watching watching a flash in the first place, just that you're seeing a story.

Ninja Gaiden: Small Battl Ninja Gaiden: Small Battl

Not super exciting, the weird part was that I was expecting it to be a cool battle with someone of the same skill which is what having another ryu sprite would imply to me. But immediately he has a super death move that's super hard to dodge.

Magic Well Magic Well

I actually really like this! Even though it seems like just bubble bobble, I really like how its more physics based so that your timing and skill is more important!

Pong v2 Pong v2

As much as I like that you made a fully functioning pong, this begs for some modern imagination. I guess if you just called it pong I'd be cool, but v2 makes me wish there was some twist to the game. Like Plasma pong.

falariem responds:

Yeah, I made an error in naming it. For it being "v2," I more meant that it wasr my second crack at it, a few years after the first attempt. Time kinda slipped away from me, and I haven't been able to work with AS that much in the interim.

Magnetic Substitute Magnetic Substitute

Wow really good usage of synths and chord progressions building to a nice sort of laid back beat.

I really don't have much to say, it was pretty nice to listen to.

Uh.... how did you make those cool synths? Did you program them yourself?

Uh...... What's your number? Can I make love to you?
I mean its not relevant but I have to put something in the review other than "yeah it was good"

Lethal-Input responds:

Lol thanks. I made all of the synths except the piano, flute-y thing and the violin that I had layered in at some parts. I used Nexus presets for those. I used Slyenth for the plucks and the synth that comes in at 0:07 I used sylenth as well. The rest I used Harmless on FL

Noctilucentic Noctilucentic

Wow not bad! This has been an interesting day of reviewing for me, lots of good artists, and I even found you someone who I wouldn't say is at the tip top but you clearly are learning.

Really REALLY good usage of chords, key, melodies. Memorable and fun to listen to.

I think the main thing you probably should work on is your mixing and mastering. I know that's a complicated subject but it can be learned. Try to imitate other styles that you like more.

Also those drums are cool but I think they should vary a little more and probably should've been either tweaked or had different samples all together. (It's beginning for more minimalist like clicks and boops, with reverb and delay or something).

Besides that really good for what (I'm guessing) is your level! It reminds me of my music back in 2011 lol.

Elektrickz - Tricky Notes Elektrickz - Tricky Notes

WHY IS IT ALL GOOD ARTIST TODAY!

Really sweet stuff here, I like your mixing and dynamic composition! You never left me bored during this song, you clearly were trying to make the whole thing exciting. Great change ups.

I also like your mixing with the dreams, what exactly did you do there? It's nice and think, and it compliments that thick bass well.

KEEP MAKING MUSIC!

Aleksander91 responds:

After Dark After Dark

Amazing art! He must be good if you wanted to do sick cover art like this for him. Reminds me of a like an animeish version of digikid

YakovlevArt responds:

Digikid is awesome- you have good taste :)
Yeah, the music was so well produced, I just knew this was gonna be huge and I needed to help.

Glad you like it!